Completely reimagine what’s possible in San Francisco on these inspiring insider’s adventures exploring the finest views, food, and hidden gems only accessible by electric bike. Designed with locals in mind, these worry-free adventures allow you to go at your own pace, with your own people, while enjoying all the insights of our guided tours.
awesome GPS route with turn-by-turn directions
choose your own group, up to 10 people.
100% authentic, FOMO-free local experience
for ages 15+
(12+ select tours on non e-bikes)
How It Works
Our GPS self-guided tours allow you to get lost in the moment, instead of on wrong turns! Using a specially developed app built on Google Maps, you get turn-by-turn directions with spoken word cues. The cool app is really easy and intuitive, providing an elevated experience, and lives up to our highest quality standards. Works like a dream!
How do I get this app?
2 days before the tour, you are sent full instructions on downloading the APP and map, along with a brief video tutorial on how it works. Of course, if you’d rather, we can help you download and get all set up when you arrive at our shop.
What else do I need to know?
The iOS and Android compatible app doesn’t use phone data only GPS. Also, as a fail-safe, we do send along a detailed printed map, along with a curated booklet of recommendations for scenic stops, food, and historical photos to bring things to life. Your bike has a rock-solid phone cradle and a rechargeable battery + cable so you can keep your device topped up. We’ve got your back, just contact us if you have any questions!
Self-Guided Bike Tour Options
See all of SF by bike!
- 14 hip and historic local neighborhoods
- 8 awesome SF parks and beaches
- Ride the Golden Gate Bridge
- All of Golden Gate Park
- Victorian architecture and iconic landmarks
- Great food and drink stops
The most exciting way to spend a few hours!
- 5 hip local neighborhoods
- Ride SF’s true windiest street
- Snacks at SF’s best outdoor food park
- 360° panoramic city and Bay views
- SF’s only houseboat community
- SF’s best waterfront art, stadiums, and piers
Explore all SF’s local treasure by bike
- 10 hip, historic neighborhoods
- Ride of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Picnic in Golden Gate Park
- Explore the glorious Marin headlands
- The local side of Sausalito
- Ferry ride on the bay
Explore SF’s best food, art, and design culture!
- 5 local neighborhoods
- A diverse “best of” taste of SF
- A panoramic picnic in a beautiful community garden
- SF’s vibrant mural art scene.
- SF’s design hot spots
- Incredible city and bay views
Explore the Bay’s greatest island by bike!
- Incredible car-free island route
- The Immigration Station aka “the Ellis Island of the West”
- Ruins of the old military base, bunkers, and batteries
- Pristine beaches
- A gorgeous 2-way ferry ride
- Captivating, unique panoramic views