This electric bike tour highlights San Francisco’s most essential sights on one unforgettable adventure. Featuring SF’s best landmarks, parks, neighborhoods, Victorian architecture, and hidden gems, this electric bike tour gives you a completely unique perspective via the city’s most stunning viewpoints. We’ll even have a picnic in the park. Get ready for a perfect San Francisco day!
- 10 hip and historic local Neighborhoods: SoMa, Duboce Triangle, Lower Haight, Haight Ashbury, the Panhandle, the Richmond, the Presidio, the Marina, Russian Hill, and the Civic Center
- A ride onto the Golden Gate Bridge
- SF’s two greatest outdoor treasures, Golden Gate Park and the Presidio
- A picnic at Inspiration Point with SF’s best sandwiches
- Sublime bay-front riding along Crissy Field and the Marina Green
- The grand Palace of Fine Arts and SF’s remarkable City Hall
- SF’s safest and most beloved bike routes, including the famous Wiggle
- Tons of iconic photo opportunities.
- So much more!
- Custom-built electric bike for easy pedaling – ride the best!
- Wireless-audio guide system so you don’t miss a thing while also getting the space you need.
- Super knowledgeable longtime local guide for the safest, best possible biking experience.
- Immersive iPad photo & video experience that brings stories and history to life.
- Tons of authentic local tips and advice on things to do before and after the tour. Pure gold!
- A delicious snack from one of SF’s best gourmet bakeries.
- Lunch – We’ll order ahead from one of SF’s best sandwich spots. Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options are available. Cash only.
- Drinks – our snack stop will include an opportunity to pick up great coffee, tea, or another delicious beverage. Treat yourself!
- Gratuities – consider tipping your guide for great service so they can make rent. 🙂
We characterize this tour as moderate. Physically this ride is easy.
Moderate = you should be confident and comfortable riding a bike with good balance and bike handling skills. Our bikes are easy to ride and we give you plenty of time to get comfortable before departing.
Notes about this tour and why it’s moderate: the ride requires that you navigate several hills, some of which are steep. Our bikes are well suited and safe for this terrain. Your expert local guide will take you on quiet back roads and official bike routes the entire time, but you will have to share the road with cars at times.
Safety: We take safety seriously. There is an extensive pre-ride safety briefing and we provide the best quality helmets. See our safety page for more detailed information.
Questions: If you have any questions about the difficulty of this tour or if it’s right for you, please contact us, we’re happy to help!
PS If you’ve never ridden an electric bike or it’s been a while since you’ve biked we recommend a spin on SF’s electric bike share. It’s also a fun way to get to our shop!
arrival and setup
Arrival and introductions (25 minutes)
SoMa to the Wiggle (20 mins)
The Haight to Golden Gate Park (30 mins)
Golden Gate Park to the Presidio (35 mins)
Lunch to the Golden Gate Bridge (45 mins)
Golden Gate Bridge Exploration (35 mins)
Crissy Field to Ft. Mason (30 mins)
Ghiradelli Square to City Hall and the shop (40 mins)
Click to go full screen ⬇︎
Elevation Profile (click to expand)
Get a Question?
Get a Question 2?
See all of SF by bike!
- 14 hip and historic local neighborhoods
- 8 awesome SF parks and beaches
- Ride the Golden Gate Bridge
- All of Golden Gate Park
- Victorian architecture and iconic landmarks
- Great food and drink stops
Explore SF’s best views & outdoors by bike
- Ride the Golden Gate Bridge
- Discover 11 cool local neighborhoods
- Explore 8 awesome parks & beaches
- SF’s most spectacular 360° viewpoints
- Golden Gate Park and the Presidio
- A picnic at SF’s most beautiful beach