Get excited, you’re about to explore the city on an authentic adventure with a fun longtime local guide on the best San Francisco electric bike tours. Each ride showcases SF’s coolest neighborhoods, essential landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge, and plenty of hidden gems.
led by awesome expert local guides
small groups 6 or less.
100% authentic local adventure
fresh air and proper social distancing
for ages 15+
Guided Electric Bike Tour Options
4 distinctive adventure options exploring unique parts of city. All tours feature awesome SF views, a taste of our incredible food culture, and the absolute best riding you’ll find of any bike tours offered in San Francisco.
Explore all of must-see SF on this adventure!
- Full ride of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Explore Golden Gate Park, SF’s grand central park
- See SF’s coolest neighborhoods via the best bike routes
- Discover SF’s finest Victorian architecture
- Picnic lunch in the park
Explore SF’s coolest local ‘hoods, views, and food.
- Bike SF’s hippest and most historic local neighborhoods.
- Discover SF’s best murals and oldest Victorian architecture
- Enjoy SF’s best tacos and epic views at Bernal Heights Park.
- Explore SF’s waterfront parks, piers, and best bay viewpoints
SF’s most epic biking, views, and outdoors
- Explore SF’s absolute best views from Twin Peaks
- Full ride and exploration of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Discover the coolest parts of Golden Gate Park
- Picnic at Baker Beach, the most beautiful in SF