This experience is currently paused due to Covid-19
Get ready for the most extensive, distinctive, and complete adventure of San Francisco and Sausalito in existence! This electric SF bike tour is the best way to see all of the finest landmarks, nature, and beaches in SF, along with the Golden Gate Bridge and the incredible Marin Headlands. Along the way, we’ll ride through iconic San Francisco neighborhoods, get an in-depth look at Golden Gate Park, see SF’s greatest beaches, experience the most beloved local views of the Golden Gate Bridge, and so much more.
This is the only SF bike tour that gives you a proper look at local’s Sausalito and the incomparable Marin Headlands. Our brilliant electric bikes make this experience a breeze: get tons of fresh air, see the sights, and come back feeling energized. If you only have one day in SF and want the most action-packed experience, this is the tour for you.
- 13 hip and historic SF neighborhoods: SoMa, Duboce Triangle, Lower Haight, Haight Ashbury, the Panhandle, the Richmond, the Presidio, Sea Cliff, NoPa, Alamo Square, Hayes Valley, and the Civic Center
- Distinctive views of the Golden Gate Bridge from SF, Sausalito, and the Marin Headlands
- A full-length ride through Golden Gate Park and the Presidio
- Beautiful Sausalito, including a stop at the best local bakery-cafe for coffee and snacks
- An in-depth exploration of the Marin Headlands, including its most breathtaking viewpoints
- A picnic at the aptly-named Inspiration Point with SF’s best sandwiches
- SF’s safest and most beloved bike routes, including the famous Wiggle
- A full ride of both sides of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Ocean Beach and Baker Beach
- SF’s iconic museums: The Legion of Honor, the DeYoung, and The California Academy of Science
- Land’s End and the famous Sutro Bath ruins
- The “Painted Ladies” and other great examples of SF Victorian architecture
- Custom-built electric bike for easy pedaling – ride the best!
- Wireless-audio guide system so you don’t miss a thing while also getting the space you need.
- Super knowledgeable longtime local guide for the safest, best possible biking experience.
- Immersive iPad photo & video experience that brings stories and history to life.
- Tons of authentic local tips and advice on things to do before and after the tour. Pure gold!
- A delicious snack from one of SF’s best gourmet bakeries.
- Lunch – We’ll order ahead from one of SF’s best sandwich spots. Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options are available. Cash only.
- Drinks – our snack stop will include an opportunity to pick up great coffee, tea, or another delicious beverage. Treat yourself!
- Gratuities – consider tipping your guide for great service so they can make rent. 🙂
We characterize this tour as moderate-advanced. Physically this ride is easy.
Moderate = you should be confident and comfortable riding a bike with good balance and bike handling skills. Our bikes are easy to ride and we give you plenty of time to get comfortable before departing but knowing how to ride is essential.
Notes about this tour and why it’s moderate-advanced: the ride requires that you navigate several hills, some of which are steep & a longer distance spread over several hours. Our bikes are well suited and safe for this experience. The ride also follows quiet back roads and official bike routes the entire time, but you will have to share the road with cars at times.
Safety: We take safety seriously. There is an extensive pre-ride safety briefing and we provide the best quality helmets. See our safety page for more detailed information.
Questions: If you have any questions about the difficulty of this tour or if it’s right for you, please contact us, we’re happy to help!
PS If you’ve never ridden an electric bike or it’s been a while since you’ve biked we recommend a spin on SF’s electric bike share. It’s also a fun way to get to our shop!
Arrival and introductions (25 minutes)
SoMa to the Wiggle (20 mins)
The Haight to Golden Gate Park (30 mins)
Golden Gate Park to the Presidio (35 mins)
Lunch to the Golden Gate Bridge (45 mins)
Golden Gate Bridge North (20 mins)
Ft. Baker to Sausalito (20 mins)
Sausalito Ramble (35 mins)
Sausalito to Marin Headland Tunnel (20 mins)
Marin Headlands Magic (30 mins)
Golden Gate Bridge South to Baker Beach (35 mins)
Land’s End to Ocean Beach (25 mins)
Golden Gate Park (30 minutes)
Panhandle to Alamo Square (20 mins)
City Hall to HQ (20 mins)
Click to go full screen ⬇︎
Tour Elevation Profile (click to expand)
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”2″ display=”basic_slideshow”]
See all of SF by bike!
- 14 hip and historic local neighborhoods
- 8 awesome SF parks and beaches
- Ride the Golden Gate Bridge
- All of Golden Gate Park
- Victorian architecture and iconic landmarks
- Great food and drink stops
The most exciting way to spend a few hours!
- 5 hip local neighborhoods
- Ride SF’s true windiest street
- Snacks at SF’s best outdoor food park
- 360° panoramic city and Bay views
- SF’s only houseboat community
- SF’s best waterfront art, stadiums, and piers